1. What is Luxstay?
- Luxstay is a new start-up project established in the second half of 2016 by a group of young, idealist staff and is considered to be one of the biggest and most potential companies in the short-term rentals service. Our goal is to provide a completely different living experience for everyone by providing unique, unique and unique serviced apartments.
- Providing the best service of property management for every homeowner, making money through your home has never been easier.
- 24/7 customer service is always ready to answer your questions.
- Luxstay currently operates in the northern part of Vietnam and in the south, Ho Chi Minh City with many unique apartments in the most idealistic locations such as Hanoi Old Quarter, West lake ... In addition, Luxstay also has large villas in Dai Lai, Hoa Binh, Da Nang. Luxstay is expanding the products to all over the country.
Questions From Guests
1. How can I book a place?
- You can directly go to the homepage of www.Luxstay.net, enter the place, area or the name of the apartment you want to rent into the search bar then click "Search." Click the desired apartment in the list. The apartment has just found, in the price box click "Book Now", the system will transfer you to a new page asking you to fill in payment information. After the whole process of payment, Luxstay's system will send to your e-mail box the invoice containing the necessary information of the reservation.
- In addition, you can contact us via our hotline (+84) 47 303 4488 or text chat via online communication software for direct booking support from us.
2. How can I check a place’s availability
- After accessing the desired apartment on the Luxstay home page, simply point your mouse at the date filling in area, and a mini calendar will appear below. The dark colored boxes are the booked dates, you can not choose those days. The white boxes are available dates.
3. How can I get into the place when I arrived?
- On the day of check-in, we will call you again to re-inform your booking. Customer assistant will guide you the direction to the apartment. Depending on the apartments we have a different way of check-in. There will be apartments we tell you how to get the keys and you just go to the place. There are also apartments we have people to pick you up and take you to the place.
- Please remember to return the keys to where you took at first place.
4. How can I cancel a booking?
- If you want to cancel a booking, please contact Luxstay via facebook page, telephone number, or via online interactive software. In addition, please note that guests will be asked to cancel one week before the check-in date in order to get a 100% refund. Please refer to our "Reservation Cancellation Policy" for more details.
5. After cancellation, how will the company refund my money?
- Please contact Luxstay and inform us your bank account information. Within 24 hours then the refund will be transferred to your bank account.
6. Is the room rate for one person or the whole apartment?
- The nightly rate is for the whole apartment. The price won’t change if you stay one person.
7. I want to request a sooner check-in, or a late check-out, or leave my packages at the place, is it possible? And do I have to pay any fee?
- When you are completing the booking steps, you will find the "Special Requests" section, please note early check-in, late check-out, or baggage allowance. Your request is approved or not depends on many factors, such as the day before the apartment has guests or not, of course you will not be able to request early check-in because the check-in time of Luxstay is 2:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 noon. We will consider the factors, if no problem then your request will be accepted.
8. What does the renting price include?
- The rent includes the right to use all utilities and equipment in the apartment. There are also service fees for cleaning, security and related taxes.
9. If there is a problem how can I complain?
- When you have a complaint regarding the apartment or our service, please contact:
- Phone number: (+84) 47 303 4488
- Email address: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: Luxstay
- Online chat software with Luxstay's assistant on www.luxstay.net
10. Can I request red invoice?
- Luxstay will issue a red receipt upon your request. Please fill out the "Special Request" section in the payment process that you would like to issue a red invoice, which will cost 10% of the total invoice value.
11. Is there any rules while I stay?
Luxstay has some general rules as follows:
- Please do not smoke in the apartment. Please smoke on the balcony or permitted area of the building.
- Please keep apartment clean and tidy.
- Do not use drugs or any similar prohibited chemicals substance.
- Do not party or play loud music.
- Additional guests staying need to report and register with the local authorities.
- Please save electricity. Please turn off all electrical equipment (except refrigerators), especially lights and air conditioners, when not in use.
- If you have any questions or special requests, please contact us via email or hotline.
12. May I change my check-in dates and check-out dates? Is there a charge or not?
- It also depends on the availability of the place. Please contact the customer care staff so that they can check the calendar for you. If the day you want to change has no other guests then we will change the check-in date for you. And if the place is not available, you will not be able to change the date.
- If you can not change the date you want, you can search for another available place on the date you wish to change. We will make an amendment for you and you must complete the payment procedure again with new room rates.
13. Why Luxstay does not include cleaning and service charge in the amount shown on room rates, but separate the items?
- Because if you add the cleaning and surcharges to the rent shown on the site, the final amount will be multiplied by the number of days booked. For example, a $ 15 cleanup and a $ 15 surcharge will be charged for a 7-day stay of $ 15. If $ 15 is added to the nightly rate, you will incur an additional $ 15 * 7 = $ 105.
- The surcharges are the cost of maintaining the website, which is used for the costs of running the website. For example, the online chat feature on the website is also an item that the company has to pay to be used. This surcharge will be around 10%.
Questions From Hosts
1. I have a place and want to list on Luxstay, how can I do that?
- Please send us some information to this email address: Listing@luxstay.net
- The information includes:
- Pictures of the apartment from different angles
- Total area of the area
- Number of bedrooms, bathrooms, number of floors
- Specific address
- Available amenities in the house or in the apartment
- Luxstay then will contact to you shortly.
2. When I have my own guest, how can I update my calendar on Luxstay website?
- When your apartment has its own guests, please contact immediately with Luxstay staff so that we can update the calendar on the homepage, avoid the duplication of guests, causing the company discredited.
3. How do I receive rent from guests?
- You can receive an apartment rental within 5 days after the guest completes their check-in.
- We will transfer money to you through your bank account.